108741Re: [XP] Re: Running Tested Features

  • Syver Enstad
    Jul 15 8:16 AM
      yahoogroups@... writes:

> [...]

      I missed it too when I first looked at Fit. I couldn't for the life of
      me understand what Fit actually did. But after downloading the latest
      python version and trying it out a couple of months ago it finally
      clicked. To me Fit is just another way of specifying/running tests
      than xUnit. Which of course impacts on what kinds of tests are natural
      to specify/run in Fit versus xUnit.
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic