108731[XP] Re: Running Tested Features

  • PierG
    Jul 15, 2005
      <ronjeffries@X...> wrote:
      > On Friday, July 15, 2005, at 3:36:20 AM, PierG wrote:

      Ron,
      thank you for your answer ...
      I do agree with your position: just wanted to 'push' a little bit
      the discussion as, in my opinion, this is a ver hot and usefull
      topic.
      My past experience with automatic UI driven test systems is not so
      good: it used to work in a decent way if you had many people working
      full time on it ... and this is not usually the case looking around.
      Another goal I'd like to reach with this post is real experience on
      this topic .. real life, you know. And also in this direction I
      thank you for your answer.

      Piergiuliano,
      thank you. Yes: I do understand and try to isolate as much as
      possible UI staff and yes we put the test 'at that level'.
      Putting the user in this loop is hard, as I said, as letting him
      declare as he'd test a given feature.

      Ciao,
      PierG
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic