106531Blame. Was: Re: [XP] Interviewing with a "reverse resume"

  • BenAveling
    May 1 11:02 PM
      >If a boss repeatedly disregards your advice, then blames you as a
      >project starts failing, what would you do?

      There's blame and there's blame. For example, a prime minister I shall
      not name regularly blames failings on his underlings: "Bad underlings:
      They didn't tell me. Nobody told me. Not my fault. I was not told, I
      did not know. Bad bad underlings. "

      And he punishes these underlings with severe promotions...

      Regards, Ben A.
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic