100158RE: [XP] [OT] Delegation and YAGNI! And XML xref

  • Steve Bate
    Dec 1, 2004
      > From: Steven Gordon [mailto:sagordon@...]
      > In a language like C#, using attributes to define the
      > database mapping might be an interesting approach that
      > would allow you to keep the mapping information with the
      > class itself. Has anybody tried using attributes for that
      > purpose?

      I've done it in Java using XDoclet and Hibernate. I've also
      used O/R mapping attributes for automatically creating
      the database schema and associated tables. It's worked well
      for my purposes.

      Steve
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic