Re: [extremeperl] Is this still active

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2009
      > I don't see any posts since 2008.

      Not really. :-) We're still programming Perl at bivio, even more
      extremely than before. I'm trying to keep up a personal page
      viarob.com.

      I don't know of anybody programming Perl extremely so I can't say the
      movement has caught on. ;-)

    • Ashley
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 20, 2009
        On Jul 20, 2009, at 2:13 PM, Rob Nagler wrote:
        >> I don't see any posts since 2008.
        >
        > Not really. :-) We're still programming Perl at bivio, even more
        > extremely than before. I'm trying to keep up a personal page
        > viarob.com.
        >
        > I don't know of anybody programming Perl extremely so I can't say the
        > movement has caught on. ;-)

        I try to emulate some of the practices you guys outlined in your
        online book. Probably should attempt to hook up with chromatic and
        his Modern Perl push if possible...? Get some of that--oh, dear, here
        comes some marketing speak--synergy going.

        -Ashley