Is this still active

  • cawroblew
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2009
      I don't see any posts since 2008.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 20, 2009
        > I don't see any posts since 2008.

        Not really. :-) We're still programming Perl at bivio, even more
        extremely than before. I'm trying to keep up a personal page
        viarob.com.

        I don't know of anybody programming Perl extremely so I can't say the
        movement has caught on. ;-)

      • Ashley
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 20, 2009
          On Jul 20, 2009, at 2:13 PM, Rob Nagler wrote:
          >> I don't see any posts since 2008.
          >
          > Not really. :-) We're still programming Perl at bivio, even more
          > extremely than before. I'm trying to keep up a personal page
          > viarob.com.
          >
          > I don't know of anybody programming Perl extremely so I can't say the
          > movement has caught on. ;-)

          I try to emulate some of the practices you guys outlined in your
          online book. Probably should attempt to hook up with chromatic and
          his Modern Perl push if possible...? Get some of that--oh, dear, here
          comes some marketing speak--synergy going.

          -Ashley