Running Perl Tests under CruiseControl

  • Matisse Enzer
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 21, 2007
      Anyone else running Perl under CruiseControl?

      I wrote an experimental script to produce the XML output that
      CruiseControl knows how to handle - my toy script uses
      Test::Harness::Straps and XML::Generator to run perl test files and
      get the sort of XML created by the <junit> ant task.

      There's a copy of the script at:

      http://twoalpha.blogspot.com/2007/01/junit-style-xml-from-perl-test-
      files.html

      Matisse Enzer <matisse@...>
      http://www.matisse.net/ - http://www.eigenstate.net/
    • Damian Bradford
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 22, 2007
        Nope, but it was something I was interested in, I'll try to find time to
        take a look at your script. Otherwise, please post your findings, I would be
        very interested to hear your experience.
        Regards,
        Damian

        http://www.msn.txt4content.com/