Pair-programming experiment at Stanford Univeristy

  • Matisse Enzer
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2006
      XP-related-but-not-Perl:

      I've learned that there is a study underway at Stanford University on
      pair
      programming vs. solo programming.

      They are looking for test subjects:

      They are looking for experienced programmers who can come to their
      lab on
      Stanford campus for a 3 - 5 hour session to do a task in Java. Some
      people
      will work in pairs and others on their own. The sessions can be
      scheduled
      on weekdays or weekends, whichever is most convenient.

      They are using Eclipse on Windows XP.

      Contact: Robert Plummer <experiment@...>
      Subject: Stanford pair programming research project