Re: [extremeperl] Test Management

  • Greg C
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2006
      Hi Luke,

      Thanks for the sites. I'll take a look at them.

      Greg C

      --- Luke Closs <lukec@...> wrote:

      > I've tried out two test case management systems recently for our
      > agile/xp team:
      >
      > - TestRun (http://testrun.majordojo.com/)
      > OK, nice clean app, relatively simple. Hosted or you-host. Not very
      > full featured.
      >
      > - TestLink (http://testlink.sourceforge.net/)
      > Less clean but more full featured app. GPL, written in PHP. I've
      > hacked it a bit, but our team is using it for a full release cycle.
      > Works fairly OK. It fits our process more than TestRun did.
      >
      > HTH,
      > Luke
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Matisse Enzer
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3 2:17 PM
        The position is onsite, in San Francisco, in a group that does
        Messaging at Barclays Global Investors, and reports to Myra Moore who
        is also the contact person: <Myra.Moore@...>

        The essential elements of the position and its major responsibilities
        are:

        Development of messaging services for BGI Technology teams, including :
        - Message format translations
        - Message enrichment
        - Message delivery (routing)
        - Provide production support for the US region
        - Handle routing and translation requests that are the run-of-the-
        mill requests.

        Requirements:
        -------------
        - Strong OO Perl Development Skills.
        - Working knowledge of XSL .
        - Proven ability to work with end-users.
        - Good presentation skills.
        - Experience with processing XML documents.
        - Working knowledge of Java
        - Exposure to the Financial Services Industry preferred.
        - Ability to work in both a team and one person project based setting.
        - Knowledge of Financial Industry Standards a plus – e.g. SWIFT,
        FPML, FIX, etc.

        The most important requirements are are OO Perl, and XSL/XML. Java
        is also required, but it is not as important as the other two.

        This is a 5 month contract position with a possibility of turning to
        a FTE in 2007, assuming everything works out and the group gets
        approval for the additional head-count.