Re: [extremeperl] Re: Perl IDE Demonstration and Comparison

  • Matisse Enzer
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 20 5:18 PM
      On Feb 19, 2006, at 4:49 PM, Alex Viggio wrote:

      > Any plan to video capture the meeting, or will you be posting
      > slides or
      > summary notes?

      I don't know of any plans for video - I certainly don't mind if
      someone does record it.

      As for notes, if I end up having any real notes :-) I will post them at
      http://eigenstate.net/epic_demo/ but no promises :-)

      Matisse Enzer <matisse@...>
      http://www.matisse.net/ - http://www.eigenstate.net/
    • Alex Viggio
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 20 10:06 PM
        Thanks. If you are ever in the Boulder/Denver area, let us know.

        - Alex