Perl IDE Demonstration and Comparison - Feb 28, 2006, San Francisco

  • Matisse Enzer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2006
      The San Francisco Perl Mongers are sponsoring a demo of three Perl
      IDE's on Tuesday, February 28, 2006:

      http://twoalpha.blogspot.com/2006/02/perl-ide-demonstration-and-
      comparison.html
      (has links to location map etc.)

      * Emacs - Joe Brenner will show Emacs with perlnow.el.
      * EPIC/Eclipse - I'll be doing this demo. (See my article on why
      Perl Needs Better Tools)
      * Komodo - Josh Berkus is showing ActiveState's Komodo (works
      Linux, OS X and Windows)

      When & Where:

      When: Tuesday, February 28, 2006, 8:00 p.m.
      Where: Perpetual Entertainment, Fifth floor;
      149 New Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA
      RSVP: qw@... - please let us know if you are attending, and if
      you want thai food, bring some $$

      If you would like to attend, please contact Quinn Weaver at the
      address above - and bring cash if you want Thai food!