Re: [extremeperl] unit tester

  • chromatic
    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 29, 2005
      On Mon, 2005-08-29 at 16:23 -0600, Rob Nagler wrote:

      > The shorter the tests, the fewer the number of bugs.

      I think you mean "the simpler the tests, the probably fewer the number
      of bugs". Otherwise, I completely disagree; your code has to get
      specific *somewhere*.

      -- c
    • Dave Cross
      Message 33 of 33 , Sep 14, 2005
        Terrence Brannon wrote:
        > Adam Sroka <adam.s@...> writes:
        >

        >>I just use Test::More and prove.
        >

        > what is prove? I could not find it in the main Test::More docs:
        >
        > http://search.cpan.org/~mschwern/Test-Simple-0.60/lib/Test/More.pm

        You didn't get a reply to this. I hope this isn't too late to be useful.

        prove is a command line test runner. It's included with recent versions
        of Test::Harness.

        http://search.cpan.org/dist/Test-Harness/

        Dave...