Re: [extremeperl] unit tester

    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 29, 2005
      Yup. Not seeing anything that the Test::Builder modules +
      Test::Class or Test::Unit give.

      Adrian

      On 29 Aug 2005, at 05:30, Adam Sroka wrote:

      > Right. TMTOWDI applies. But what is it about the de facto standard
      > wheel
      > that you don't like? I read your code, and I don't see any advantage.
      > Enlighten me.
      >
      > cpp gent wrote:
      >

      >>> From: Adam Sroka <adam.s@...>
      >>> I just use Test::More and prove. Why reinvent the wheel?
      >>>

      >> Depends on the wheel.
      >>

      >> Yahoo! Groups Links
      >>

      >> .

      > ~-->
      > Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!
      > http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/NhFolB/TM

    • Dave Cross
      Message 33 of 33 , Sep 14, 2005
        Terrence Brannon wrote:
        > Adam Sroka <adam.s@...> writes:
        >

        >>I just use Test::More and prove.
        >

        > what is prove? I could not find it in the main Test::More docs:
        >
        > http://search.cpan.org/~mschwern/Test-Simple-0.60/lib/Test/More.pm

        You didn't get a reply to this. I hope this isn't too late to be useful.

        prove is a command line test runner. It's included with recent versions
        of Test::Harness.

        http://search.cpan.org/dist/Test-Harness/

        Dave...