Re: [extremeperl] unit tester

  • Adam Sroka
    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 28, 2005
      Right. TMTOWDI applies. But what is it about the de facto standard wheel
      that you don't like? I read your code, and I don't see any advantage.
      Enlighten me.

      cpp gent wrote:

      >>From: Adam Sroka <adam.s@...>
      >>I just use Test::More and prove. Why reinvent the wheel?
      >>

      >Depends on the wheel.
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links
      >

      >.

    • Dave Cross
      Message 33 of 33 , Sep 14, 2005
        Terrence Brannon wrote:
        > Adam Sroka <adam.s@...> writes:
        >

        >>I just use Test::More and prove.
        >

        > what is prove? I could not find it in the main Test::More docs:
        >
        > http://search.cpan.org/~mschwern/Test-Simple-0.60/lib/Test/More.pm

        You didn't get a reply to this. I hope this isn't too late to be useful.

        prove is a command line test runner. It's included with recent versions
        of Test::Harness.

        http://search.cpan.org/dist/Test-Harness/

        Dave...