unit tester

  • cpp gent
    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 28 7:47 PM
      Not sure what unit tester you all use, but I wrote one that seems pretty
      good (so far).

      Its main claim to fame is it that it automatically detects test cases and
      executes them, i.e. no test suites and keeping them up to date etc.

      http://arrizza.com/unittesters/utperl/utperl.html

      John
    • Dave Cross
      Message 33 of 33 , Sep 14, 2005
        Terrence Brannon wrote:
        > Adam Sroka <adam.s@...> writes:
        >

        >>I just use Test::More and prove.
        >

        > what is prove? I could not find it in the main Test::More docs:
        >
        > http://search.cpan.org/~mschwern/Test-Simple-0.60/lib/Test/More.pm

        You didn't get a reply to this. I hope this isn't too late to be useful.

        prove is a command line test runner. It's included with recent versions
        of Test::Harness.

        http://search.cpan.org/dist/Test-Harness/

        Dave...