Re: [extremeperl] What's all the interest?

  • Dave Cross
    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 26, 2005
      Rob Kinyon wrote:
      > On 8/26/05, Rob Nagler <nagler@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Our list seems to be growing all of a sudden. Is there a upswing in
      >> the use of Perl around the world or XP?
      >
      > I think it's more that there's an upsurge in understand that XP applies to Perl.

      Of course, it might just be that you were linked to from this week's new
      perl.com article.

      Dave...
    • Dave Cross
      Message 33 of 33 , Sep 14, 2005
        Terrence Brannon wrote:
        > Adam Sroka <adam.s@...> writes:
        >

        >>I just use Test::More and prove.
        >

        > what is prove? I could not find it in the main Test::More docs:
        >
        > http://search.cpan.org/~mschwern/Test-Simple-0.60/lib/Test/More.pm

        You didn't get a reply to this. I hope this isn't too late to be useful.

        prove is a command line test runner. It's included with recent versions
        of Test::Harness.

        http://search.cpan.org/dist/Test-Harness/

        Dave...