What's all the interest?

    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 26, 2005
      Our list seems to be growing all of a sudden. Is there a upswing in
      the use of Perl around the world or XP?

    • Dave Cross
      Message 33 of 33 , Sep 14 3:03 AM
        Terrence Brannon wrote:
        > Adam Sroka <adam.s@...> writes:
        >

        >>I just use Test::More and prove.
        >

        > what is prove? I could not find it in the main Test::More docs:
        >
        > http://search.cpan.org/~mschwern/Test-Simple-0.60/lib/Test/More.pm

        You didn't get a reply to this. I hope this isn't too late to be useful.

        prove is a command line test runner. It's included with recent versions
        of Test::Harness.

        http://search.cpan.org/dist/Test-Harness/

        Dave...