Making Language::Guess extremely fast

  • J Matisse Enzer
    Message 1 of 107 , Jul 26, 2005
      I'm wondering if someone on this list is interested in a paying gig
      improving the Language::Guess module so that it is much, much faster,
      say 50-100 times faster, even when dealing with utf8 data.

      For the right result and price I'd pay for the work to be done. The
      module is licensed under the GNU GPL, 2.0 so any work would be under
      that same license.

      Send me email if you are interested.

      -M

      Matisse Enzer <matisse@...>