Re: [extremeperl] Re: Better Development Tools for Perl

    Message 1 of 107 , Jun 19, 2005
      blakemills writes:
      > I'll have to take a closer look at your emacs customizations, since
      > I'm doing perl XP with a highly tweaked emacs as well. We've got all
      > sorts of useful mods including:

      Wow! Would you mind loading this in the files area? We could try a
      merge, or you could. :-) Are your mods based on cperl, i.e., hook into
      cperl-mode-map?

      > p.s. I noticed Bivio has offices in San Mateo just down the street
      > from where I work.... Do you happen to work in San Mateo?

      Different bivio. They were formerly called Network Robots, and became
      bivio Networks <bivio.net> in 2001. There's also a bivio Restaurant
      <bivionyc.com>, and, of course, the village <bivio.ch> I named the
      original bivio company <bivio.com> after. Extreme Perl was written
      under the auspices of bivio Software, Inc. <bivio.biz>. It's a
      pretty good name, but brand recognition is a bit difficult. ;-)

      However, I do get to the Bay Area every now and then so we could meet
      up at some point. I'm always interested in meeting other companies
      using Perl & XP.

      Message 107 of 107 , Feb 13, 2006