Re: [extremeperl] Better Development Tools for Perl

  • J Matisse Enzer
    Message 1 of 107 , Jun 6, 2005
      On Jun 6, 2005, at 1:30 PM, Perrin Harkins wrote:

      > Frankly, it sounds like you haven't tried a recent cperl-mode release
      > in
      > Emacs,

      You're right I haven't, but I will. I've bookmarked
      http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/CPerlMode and since I'm on Mac OS
      X here I actually already have emacs and cperl-mode installed.

      I do agree with you that emacs is really hard to learn, but obviously
      many people consider it wonderful. I'm all for there being many tools,
      and I'm quite open to learning about even more of them.

      Matisse Enzer <matisse@...>
      http://www.matisse.net/ - http://www.eigenstate.net/
      415-225-6703 (work/cellphone)
      415-401-8325 (home)