Re: 'maps' and 'delegates' in IO::ClassLoader.pm ??

  • ingo_1972
    Message 1 of 6 , May 24 2:09 PM
      Rob,

      thank you for your answer.
      My problem is that I have a script which uses Bivio.
      This is working fine.
      My task is that I have to move it to a different system.

      On the new machine the script always dies here:
      Bivio::IO::Alert->bootstrap_die('maps must be a hash_ref')
      unless ref($cfg->{maps}) eq 'HASH';

      Is there something needed to get it up and running ?

      Thanx,
      Ingo

      Message 2 of 6 , May 24 8:49 PM
        "ingo_1972" <ingox@...> writes:

        > Rob,
        >
        > thank you for your answer.
        > My problem is that I have a script which uses Bivio.
        > This is working fine.
        > My task is that I have to move it to a different system.

        sounds like an issue for the Bivio BOP yahoogroup!

      • robnagler
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 12, 2005

          Moved to Bivio-bOP@yahoogroups.com