RE: [extremeperl] Re: [fwd] [Boulder.pm] Higher-Order Perl, Monday 8p

    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2005
      Was this a one time event or can I expect to see more such meetings? I
      regret I was unable to attend.

      Siegfried

      _____

      Date: Sun May 1 11:54:11 2005
      Subject: [Boulder.pm] Higher-Order Perl, Monday 8p

      Dear Mongers,

      We cordially invite you on Monday, 5/2 at 8 p.m. to bivio to discuss
      the book Higher-Order Perl.

      Our office is at 2701 Iris Ave, Suite S, in the Willow Springs
      Shopping Center, which is located at the northwest corner of Iris and
      28th in Boulder. The office entrance is on the southwest corner of
      the shopping center. We're right above Hair Elite. Enter on the
      south side (closest to Iris) of the building, right at the top of the
      stairs.

      Coffee, tea, etc. will be provided.

      _____

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • robnagler
      Message 2 of 4 , May 18, 2005
        --- In extremeperl@yahoogroups.com, "Siegfried Heintze"
        <siegfried@h...> wrote:
        > Was this a one time event or can I expect to see more such meetings? I
        > regret I was unable to attend.

        Sorry for the late reply. Yes, we'll be doing something every now and
        then. It was a small meeting, but we all enjoyed it afaik. :-)