Re: [fwd] [Boulder.pm] Higher-Order Perl, Monday 8p

  • robnagler
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2005
      --- In extremeperl@yahoogroups.com, Rob Nagler <nagler@b...> wrote:

      The attachment was text, but encoded as binary, I guess:

      Date: Sun May 1 11:54:11 2005
      Subject: [Boulder.pm] Higher-Order Perl, Monday 8p

      Dear Mongers,

      We cordially invite you on Monday, 5/2 at 8 p.m. to bivio to discuss
      the book Higher-Order Perl.

      Our office is at 2701 Iris Ave, Suite S, in the Willow Springs
      Shopping Center, which is located at the northwest corner of Iris and
      28th in Boulder. The office entrance is on the southwest corner of
      the shopping center. We're right above Hair Elite. Enter on the
      south side (closest to Iris) of the building, right at the top of the
      stairs.

      Coffee, tea, etc. will be provided.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2005
        Was this a one time event or can I expect to see more such meetings? I
        regret I was unable to attend.

        Siegfried

        _____

        The attachment was text, but encoded as binary, I guess:

        Date: Sun May 1 11:54:11 2005

        Dear Mongers,

        We cordially invite you on Monday, 5/2 at 8 p.m. to bivio to discuss
        the book Higher-Order Perl.

        Our office is at 2701 Iris Ave, Suite S, in the Willow Springs
        Shopping Center, which is located at the northwest corner of Iris and
        28th in Boulder. The office entrance is on the southwest corner of
        the shopping center. We're right above Hair Elite. Enter on the
        south side (closest to Iris) of the building, right at the top of the
        stairs.

        Coffee, tea, etc. will be provided.

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • robnagler
        Message 3 of 4 , May 18, 2005
          --- In extremeperl@yahoogroups.com, "Siegfried Heintze"
          <siegfried@h...> wrote:
          > Was this a one time event or can I expect to see more such meetings? I
          > regret I was unable to attend.

          Sorry for the late reply. Yes, we'll be doing something every now and
          then. It was a small meeting, but we all enjoyed it afaik. :-)