[fwd] [Boulder.pm] Higher-Order Perl, Monday 8p

    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 11:55 AM
      fyi

    • robnagler
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2 7:29 AM
        --- In extremeperl@yahoogroups.com, Rob Nagler <nagler@b...> wrote:

        The attachment was text, but encoded as binary, I guess:

        Date: Sun May 1 11:54:11 2005
        Subject: [Boulder.pm] Higher-Order Perl, Monday 8p

        Dear Mongers,

        We cordially invite you on Monday, 5/2 at 8 p.m. to bivio to discuss
        the book Higher-Order Perl.

        Our office is at 2701 Iris Ave, Suite S, in the Willow Springs
        Shopping Center, which is located at the northwest corner of Iris and
        28th in Boulder. The office entrance is on the southwest corner of
        the shopping center. We're right above Hair Elite. Enter on the
        south side (closest to Iris) of the building, right at the top of the
        stairs.

        Coffee, tea, etc. will be provided.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 5 9:36 PM
          Was this a one time event or can I expect to see more such meetings? I
          regret I was unable to attend.

          Siegfried

          _____

          The attachment was text, but encoded as binary, I guess:

          Date: Sun May 1 11:54:11 2005

          Dear Mongers,

          We cordially invite you on Monday, 5/2 at 8 p.m. to bivio to discuss
          the book Higher-Order Perl.

          Our office is at 2701 Iris Ave, Suite S, in the Willow Springs
          Shopping Center, which is located at the northwest corner of Iris and
          28th in Boulder. The office entrance is on the southwest corner of
          the shopping center. We're right above Hair Elite. Enter on the
          south side (closest to Iris) of the building, right at the top of the
          stairs.

          Coffee, tea, etc. will be provided.

          _____

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • robnagler
          Message 4 of 4 , May 18 9:21 PM
            --- In extremeperl@yahoogroups.com, "Siegfried Heintze"
            <siegfried@h...> wrote:
            > Was this a one time event or can I expect to see more such meetings? I
            > regret I was unable to attend.

            Sorry for the late reply. Yes, we'll be doing something every now and
            then. It was a small meeting, but we all enjoyed it afaik. :-)