Reminder: Yet Another Perl Conference in Toronto, June 27 - 29

  • Gerard Lim
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2005
      Yet Another YAPC::NA 2005 Conference Reminder

      YAPC::NA 2005 is Yet Another Perl Conference, North America,
      this year to be held in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada,
      Mon - Wed 27 - 29 June 2005.

      Important Dates/Deadlines
      -------------------------
      April 18 -- deadline for paper submissions
      May 12 -- last day of guaranteed accommodations

      YAPC::NA is a grassroots, all-volunteer conference. The
      speaker quality is high, the participants lively, and there
      are many extra social activities scheduled. We expect a
      bit over 400 people this year, and registration is proceeding
      faster this year than in the past.

      The registration cost is USD$85. Information on registration:

      http://yapc.org/America/register-2005.shtml
      http://yapc.org/America/registration-announcement-2005.txt

      Direct link to registration:

      http://donate.perlfoundation.org/index.pl?node=registrant%20info&conference_id=423

      Want to be a speaker? Deadline for proposal submission
      is April 18, just over 1 week from now. Go to:
      http://yapc.org/America/cfp-2005.shtml

      Need accommodations in Toronto? Go to:

      http://yapc.org/America/accommodations-2005.shtml

      If you book before May 13 you will be guaranteed a hotel
      space. After that getting accommodations will become
      progressively more difficult. Prices we have arranged
      are in two different price ranges: approximately US$50
      for a dorm room, US$72 for a decent hotel room. All
      accommodations are very nearby the conference venue.

      This message comes from the YAPC::NA 2005 organizers in
      Toronto.pm, http://to.pm.org/, on behalf of The Perl
      Foundation, http://www.perlfoundation.org/
      We look forward to seeing you in Toronto!

      If you have any questions please contact na-help@...