Looking for Perl Professionals

  • kirubapaulraj
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2005
      Hi

      Urgent requirement for MNC - Perl Professionals.

      We are an U.S based company looking out for candidates with hands on
      experience in Perl, Unix & Sybase.

      Skill & Job Requirements:

      1) Strong expertise Hardcore Perl, Shell Script, Unix with hands-on
      experience
      2) Strong skills in Sybase / Oracle / SQL
      3) Should have a thorough knowledge of UNIX.
      4) 2 - 6 years of experience
      5) Excellent problem solving and team building skills a must.

      This is an URGENT Requirement and selected candidates need to join us
      at the earliest

      Location: Chennai

      I would deeply appreciate your consent for further proceedings.
      Please email me your updated resume with your contact numbers and the
      best timings for discussion to kirubaangelin@... /
      kirubapaulraj@....

      With Regards
      Anitha Paulraj.
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2005
        If I haven't made this clear in the past, this list is about extreme
        programming with Perl. If you are offering jobs or looking for jobs,
        please post elsewhere.

        I've deleted this user from the list.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2005
          Does yahoogroups have a "moderate the first post" option?

          Adrian