[OT] Yet Another Perl Conference North America 2005 announces call-for-papers

  • glim@mycybernet.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 11:38 PM
      YAPC::NA 2005 (Yet Another Perl Conference, North America) has just
      released its call-for-papers; potential and aspiring speakers can
      submit a presentation proposal via:

      http://yapc.org/America/cfp-2005.shtml

      The dates of the conference are Monday - Wednesday 27-29 June 2005.
      The location will be in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada. (Note that
      a different date block was previously announced, but has been moved to
      accomodate venue availability.)

      The close of the call-for-papers is April 18, 2005 at 11:59 pm.

      If you have any questions regarding the call-for-papers or speaking at
      YAPC::NA 2005 please email na-author@...

      We would love to hear from potential sponsors. Please contact the
      organizers at na-sponsor@... to learn about the benefits of
      sponsorship.

      Other information regarding the conference (e.g. venue, registration
      specifics) will be announced soon.

      We look forward to your submissions and a great conference!