acid attack on mini-languages

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2005
      I woke up and cobbled together a nasty post on perlmonks entitled

      MINI-LANGUAGES SUCK.

      http://perlmonks.org/?node_id=428053

      it might be good to raise some points/counterpoints here.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2005
        Terrence Brannon writes:
        > it might be good to raise some points/counterpoints here.

        It's grown to quite a thread. I just added a reply. It was
        interesting that no other replies included code. When talking about
        mini-languages, I find examples help a lot.