Onsite with Top 5 Company

  • binotechhr
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2005
      Hi,

      We would like to introduce ourselves as Binotech Private Limited - a
      HR Consulting company with Development and Training Divisions. We
      cater to all the requirements of top tier companies, both in domestic
      and overseas market.

      We have an Immediate Requirement for Perl with Oracle / My SQL
      Developer with ON-Site opportunity. This requirement is for a CMM
      Level 5 company at Chennai. The compensation and the work environment
      will be the best in the industry.

      Requirement

      Exp: 3 - 5 yrs.
      Essentials:
      Perl, Oracle / My SQL Development
      Financial / Banking Domain
      Good communication skills
      On site of nearly 3 - 6 months.

      As this is an URGENT Requirement your immediate response will be
      highly appreciated. In any case, please send us your updated profile.

      TREAT THIS AS URGENT

      Your references of friends/peers will be highly appreciated.

      Regards,
      Anand R.V.

      BINOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED
      # 32, Karpagambal Nagar,