Urgent Openings for Perl Professionals for a CMM Level 5 Company, Chennai

  • careers@codem-soft.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2004
      Hi,

      We are currently looking for Perl professionals for one of our clients.

      Details are as under :

      Skills : Perl, Shell Scripting, Sybase

      Experience : 2-6 yrs

      About the Company : A CMM Level 5 Company

      Location : Chennai.

      Nature of Job: Permanent

      Rush with your updated CV's to careers@...

      Kindly let us know your interest in the above offer so that we can proceed.

      We will be greatful to you if you pass to your friends who are looking for a change.

      Regards,
      Vijay.

      CodeM Software Solutions,
      Mumbai-400101.