PDF, Chapter 12 Continuous Design, and Some Examples in Java

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2004
      We just released a PDF (letter and A4) version of Extreme Programming
      in Perl. The PDF was generated by converting the DocBook XML to
      LaTeX. There's a TOC and keyword index, all nicely linked. The
      translator was added to Bivio::XML::DocBook, which we'll put online
      with the next bOP release. Thanks to Justin Schell for struggling
      through LaTeX for the first time.

      The Continuous Design chapter (12) is now available. There are also a
      few corrections based on your feedback (thanks!).

      If you happen to like comparing Java and Perl, you can download my
      talk on continuous design which is based on chapters 11 and 12 with
      examples written in Java:

      http://www.bivio.biz/f/continuous-design.pdf

      The Perl and Java code are quite different, and we didn't include the
      last refactoring (adding a single "get" method for all fields) in the
      Java version.

      Your feedback is greatly appreciated.