Pair Programming Hardware

  • Sieg_Heintze
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2004
      I got two mice hooked up to a single motherboard! I got two monitors
      hooked up to a single motherboard!

      I'm having trouble with with the two keyboards. I have two PS/2
      keyboards with USB adapters and I plug them into a little USB hub and
      Windows 2003 issues a little error message. Only one keyboard works.

      Do I really need to buy two new USB keyboards? Are not they the same
      as a PS/2 keyboard with an adapter?

      --- Greg Compestine <gcompestine@...>