Re: [extremeperl] Online Book, Ch 10: nonfunctional link

  • Norbert Gruener
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 7, 2004
      Hi Rob,

      On Mon, Jun 07 2004, Rob Nagler wrote:
      > Norbert Gruener writes:
      > > I am working through your online book and I am quite impressed :-))
      >
      > Thanks. BTW, I didn't ignore your post for a PDF. It's still in my
      > inbox. :-) Seriously, we just started working on converting the book
      > to PDF.

      thank you. I didn't think that my post was ignored. I just wanted to
      state that there is some demand for a PDF version too or at least a
      "one file" HTML version. But I did not expect that such a beast would
      show up a few of days later.

      > > Since I am using Emacs I would be very interested in seeing those
      > > mentioned "refactoring functions".

      > We'll add it to the Bivio-bOP release, too. Be warned that all
      > features in b-perl.el might not work with every version of cperl.

      Thank you for providing that URL. I have picked it up and I will give
      it a try.

      Cheers,

      Norbert
      --
      Ceterum censeo | PGP encrypted mail preferred.
      Redmond esse delendam. | PGP Key at www.MPA-Garching.MPG.de/~nog/
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 7, 2004
        Hi Siegfried,

        On Tue, Jun 08 2004, Richard Heintze wrote:
        > Somehow I missed the beginning of this discussion.
        > Where are the archives of this mailing list where I

        the archive can be found at

        Look for "Search Archive" :-)))

        > can get the URL of this online book.

        You can find the "online book" at