99RE: [extremeperl] Online Book, Ch 10: nonfunctional link

  • Richard Heintze
    Jun 7, 2004
      Somehow I missed the beginning of this discussion.
      Where are the archives of this mailing list where I
      can get the URL of this online book. Does the file
      extension "el" refer to emacs lisp?
      Thanks
      Siegfried
      --- Rob Nagler <nagler@...> wrote:
      > Greg Compestine writes:
      > > This is a timely post. I was on the verge of
      > sending out the very same
      > > query. I have two questions:
      > >
      > > 1. Which versions of cperl has b-perl.el been
      > tested against?
      >
      > 4.19 is what we're using. I think the compatibility
      > problems are
      > related to some of the indenting "fixes" we put in.
      > The refactoring
      > functions probably will work with any version as
      > they are not related
      > to any cperl specifics except the cperl-mode-map.
      >
      > > 2. How do I reference b-perl.el in my .emacs file?
      >
      > (require 'b-perl)
      >
      > BTW, I mentioned the wrong chapter number in my last
      > message (not even
      > realizing the subject was about Chapter 10 :-).
      > It's the Continuous
      > Design chapter, not Chapter 10 Coding Style, which
      > will be out soon.
      >
      > Rob

      http://messenger.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic