96Re: [extremeperl] Online Book, Ch 10: nonfunctional link

    Jun 7, 2004
      Norbert Gruener writes:
      > I am working through your online book and I am quite impressed :-))

      Thanks. BTW, I didn't ignore your post for a PDF. It's still in my
      inbox. :-) Seriously, we just started working on converting the book
      to PDF.

      > Since I am using Emacs I would be very interested in seeing those
      > mentioned "refactoring functions".

      We'll add it to the Bivio-bOP release, too. Be warned that all
      features in b-perl.el might not work with every version of cperl.

      BTW, chapter 10 is almost done. It's got to get done, because I'm
      giving a workshop on continuous design in a few weeks. :-)

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic