475Re: [extremeperl] FUD Starts Early

  • Mark A. Hershberger
    Mar 13, 2006
      apv wrote:
      > On Monday, March 13, 2006, at 12:01 PM, Rob Nagler wrote:
      >
      >> Thanks. No, I don't blog. I find it much easier to write text in
      >> Emacs and type C-c C-c. :-)

      What a coincidence! I write on my weblog by typing text in emacs and
      typing C-c C-c! (weblogger.el is my secret weapon.)

      /me ducks

      --
      http://hexmode.com/
      GPG Fingerprint: 7E15 362D A32C DFAB E4D2 B37A 735E F10A 2DFC BFF5

      In the end, the only events in life worth telling are those in which
      the imperishable world erupted into this transitory world. --Carl Jung