41Re: [OT] cperl-mode

  • Ilya Martynov
    Jul 29, 2002

      DT> Cool! I didn't know this trick. Hmmm, now I have one more reason I
      DT> can give my coworker to use emacs instead of vi. ;-) Thanks Ilya!
      DT> Since you seem to be the author of the cperl-mode bindings, where
      DT> can I find docs on this wonderful mode's feature set?

      Well, I'm not it's author. From cperl.el:

      ;; Author: Ilya Zakharevich and Bob Olson
      ;; Maintainer: Ilya Zakharevich <ilya@...-state.edu>

      As for your question: look under menu Perl/Micro Docs when in buffer
      in cperl-mode. They are not complete but still you may find
      interesting things there.

      Also you can discover many intersing features just by going into
      customize section:

      M-x customize-group [ENTER] cperl [ENTER].

      --
      Ilya Martynov (http://martynov.org/)
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic