30Re: Story Card

  • cdhutch_99
    Feb 13 3:47 PM
      --- In extremeperl@y..., Rob Nagler <nagler@b...> wrote:
      > I uploaded the story card we use at bivio:

      Rob,
      Can you upload an example of a filled-in story card? I'm curious
      about the level of detail you're using in these.

      We always have a problem of getting the right amount of information
      in a story. The temptation is always to start specifying technical
      details.

      Larry Constantine suggests having a separate box for detail ideas
      when working on the initial phase of a UI design so these ideas don't
      get lost for ever, but keeping them separate so you don't get
      constrained by implementation details. It works fairly well, so long
      as you remember to revisit the box, and stay very disciplined about
      the process.

      - Chris
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic