281RE: [extremeperl] Better Development Tools for Perl

    Jun 5, 2005
      I looked at Test::Databaserow and it does not appear to be nearly as
      sophisticated as Java's DBUnit. I did a search for Test and Database and
      came up with Test::TempDatabase and that looks like it will help but it
      still does not look as capable as java's DBUnit.

      I was going to try calling Java's DBUnit from my perl code. What are other
      folks doing about this problem? Are you using Perl modules or calling Java
      from Perl for testing database related functionality?

      Also, I love the green bar I get with GUI display's that are supplied by
      Eclipse and JUnit's GUI. Is there any similar GUI display for Perl
      programmers?

      Siegfried

      _____