267Re: ANNOUNCE: New version of Perl port of Fit.

  • Karl Scotland
    Apr 29, 2005
      --- In extremeperl@yahoogroups.com, Tony Byrne <yahoogroups@b...>
      > Hello Rob,
      > RK> Looks good!
      > Incidentally, Ward mentioned in an earlier mail some weeks ago,
      > the original Perl port of FIT didn't find much penetration. That's
      > pity, because Dave W. Smith did an excellent job on the port. I'm
      > that this update and a commitment from me to further develop the
      port will
      > tempt teams to look at FIT for their Perl projects. So, if you
      > decide to use this port, or even if you just think it might be
      useful on a
      > project, I'd appreciate a heads-up. Feedback proves the existence
      > an audience, without which there wouldn't be much point in having
      a port.

      A long time ago, I got one of the perl FITs working with FITnesse.
      I've not got the code anymore unfortunately, but I don't seem to
      remember it being to complicated. If you want good penetration, it
      migth be worth looking into (if you haven't already!)

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic