191Re: [extremeperl] Logic Programming in Perl -- Just say no

    Mar 31, 2005
      Rob Nagler <nagler@...> writes:

      > Curtis Poe writes:
      >
      >> My code currently only touches the full power of logic programming.

      > But what's it for? What problem are you trying to solve?

      How else are you going to solve the 8 queens problem? lol
      I guess I find it hard to see the practical use of logic programming.

      There is a dynamic logic language written using 4 Haskell files :

      http://homepages.cwi.nl/~jve/dynamo/

      That shows how close Haskell is to the lambda calculus and predicate
      logic.