17Story Card

    Jan 30, 2002
      I uploaded the story card we use at bivio:

      I have gotten into the habit of using story cards for all
      ideas/problems/todos. Even if the problem is something
      administrative. It helps me track where my time goes.

      Perrin, one suggestion I have is to start using story cards to track
      your work. Most companies have low quality tracking systems. I find
      if you have some structure, management is more likely to accept a new
      procedure, such as XP.

      Please upload your story cards and other XP materials, e.g. coding
      styles and refactoring patterns.

    »
    «