143Perl Developers for Chennai - URGENT

  • binotechhr
    Mar 6, 2005
      Hi,

      We would like to introduce ourselves as Binotech Private Limited - a
      HR Consulting company with Development and Training Divisions.

      We have an Immediate Requirement for Perl Developer. This requirement
      is for an IT company at Chennai. The compensation and the work
      environment will be the best in the industry.

      Requirement

      Exp: 3 - 5 yrs

      Essentials:
      Perl, Oracle / My SQL Development
      Chennai candidates preferred
      Good communication skills

      As this is an URGENT Requirement your immediate response will be
      highly appreciated. In any case, please send us your updated profile.

      TREAT THIS AS URGENT

      Your references of friends/peers will be highly appreciated.

      Regards,
      Anand R.V.

      BINOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED
      # 32, Karpagambal Nagar,