140Re: [extremeperl] The Bivio naming scheme and the Perl community ethic

  • bauhaus@metaperl.com
    Feb 26 9:13 AM
      Rob Nagler <nagler@...> writes:

      > bauhaus@... writes:
      >
      >> + Bivio is not on CPAN
      >
      > Feel free to mirror bOP on CPAN.
      >
      > We have no business need to put bOP on CPAN.

      Well, just one unless you want to create a shell script:

      If you used CPAN, you could have a Makefile.PL whose PREREQ_PM
      specified all of the modules Bivio needed.

      Alternatively, you might just upload a Bivio::Bundle file which
      specifies the modules to install. It's just a small file which will
      drive the loading of other files.

      Just an idea. I know no one has time for what is not really necessary.