Ward Churchill threatens to 'sue' if his firing is upheld

  • LC <exposing_the_left>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2006

      "'I can't imagine that CU is going to suddenly decide the First Amendment deserves some respect,' Lane said. He said Churchill would sue if the firing is upheld.'...'Ward Churchill compared WTC victims to Holocaust Nazi'"-CNN article, Tuesday, June 27, 2006

      Leave it to the leftist media to distort the truth. Churchill was NOT fired for his atrocious comments about the victims of 911 as they imply. He was fired for academic misconduct. Only down near the end of the CNN article do they add: The school's committee on research misconduct said Churchill 'has committed serious, repeated, and deliberate research misconduct."

      In any case, I believe he should have been strung up a long time ago for his advocacy of terrorism against the United States. Here are some things you may not have known about this SOB.-LC

      Ward Churchill Caught

      On Tape Advocating

      Terrorism vs Fellow Americans!

      Audio link at Michell Malkin's website (included below)

      Fwd --

      -- from August, 2003 --

      Question from audience:

      You mentioned a little bit ago, "Why did it take a bunch of Arabs to do what you all should have done a long time ago," that's my question.

      Churchill: I'm gonna repeat that, tell me if I got that right: Why shouldn't we do something and how do you you move so they don't see you coming.

      As to the first part, not a reason in the world that I could see. I can't find a single reason that you shouldn't in a principled way—there may be some practical considerations, such as do you know how (laughter from audience)

      —you know, often these things are processes. It's not just an impulse. And certainly it's not just an event.

      And the simple answer, although it probably should be more complicated, but I'm not being flip and giving the simple answer, is:
      You carry the weapon. That's how they don't see it coming. You're the one…

      They talk about "color blind or blind to your color." You said it yourself.

      You don't send the Black Liberation Army into Wall Street to conduct an action.

      You don't send the American Indian Movement into downtown Seattle to conduct an action.

      Who do you send? You. Your beard shaved, your hair cut close, and wearing a banker's suit.

      There's probably a whole lot more to it, you know that. But there's where you start. .."

      -

      "One of the things I’ve suggested is that it may be that more 9/11s are necessary."-Ward Churchill
      You will not believe the website this quote appeared on. The CBS article below references it:

      Prof: More 9/11s May Be Necessary

      DENVER, Feb. 6, 2005
      University of Colorado professor Ward Churchill is shown at his home Feb. 4, 2005, in Boulder, Colo. (AP)

      (CBS/AP) A professor who likened World Trade Center victims to a notorious Nazi suggested to a magazine that more terror attacks may be necessary (http://tinyurl.com/h9d55) to radicalize Americans to fight the misuse of U.S. power.

      In an interview Ward Churchill gave with Satya magazine, he was asked about the effectiveness of protests of U.S. policies and the Iraq war, and responded: "One of the things I've suggested is that it may be that more 9/11s are necessary."

      The interview prompted Gov. Bill Owens to renew his call for Churchill's firing.

      "It's amazing that the more we look at Ward Churchill, the more outrageous, treasonous statements we hear from Churchill," Owens said.

      "I don't believe I owe an apology," Churchill said Friday on CNN's "Paula Zahn Now" program — his first public comments since the University of Colorado began a review that could lead to his dismissal.

      -

      "Why did it take a bunch of Arabs to do what you all should have done a long time ago"-Ward Churchill, speaking to a group of demented leftists
      (see the piece above from Michelle Malkin's website)

      "'When he came back from Vietnam, he turned into a radical,' said Scott Davis, a high school classmate. 'He was a war protester. He burned the American flag in front of the Peoria County Courthouse.'
      In the 1987 interview, Churchill said he started spending time in Chicago at the office of Students for a Democratic Society, an 'anti-war', leftist group. There, he said, he became friends with Mark Clark of Peoria, a member of the Black Panthers killed in 1969 in a shootout with police.
      He also said he met representatives of the radical Weather Underground, and he said in 1987 that he had taught them how to make bombs. He has declined to comment since then on his 1987 claims."-Denver Post, February 13, 2005

      And, finally, from David Horowitz's FrontPageMag.Com:

      Hamilton College's

      Other Leftist Problem
      By Thomas Ryan
      FrontPageMagazine.com | February 3, 2005

      Nancy Rabinowitz, who started teaching at Hamilton in 1978, is Hamilton College's professor of Comparative Literature and director of the campus' Kirkland Project for the Study of Gender, Society and Culture. In addition to the Ward Churchill invitation, Rabinowitz extended a job offer to domestic terrorist and last-minute Clinton pardon recipient Susan Rosenberg on behalf of the Kirkland Project.

      However, Rabinowitz's ties to violent anti-Americanism go beyond mere emotional support; she has family ties to those who seek to overthow our government. Her father-in-law was renowned Communist proponent and lawyer Victor Rabinowitz, whose law firm -- Rabinowitz, Boudin, Standard, Krinsky and Lieberman -- has represented domestic terrorists, accused spies, and Cuban dictator Fidel Castro. Rabinowitz defended his partner Leonard Boudin’s daughter and Weather Underground member Kathy Boudin, who was personally involved with the murders of three policemen. Throughout the 1970’s, the Weather Underground was responsible for the bombings of the National Guard offices in Washington, D.C.; the U.S. Capitol Building; the New York City Police Headquarters; and the Pentagon. (Susan Rosenberg belonged to a group closely associated with the Weathermen.)

      Victor Rabinowitz’s law firm served as the primary counsel to the National Emergency Civil Liberties Committee (NECLC), an organization that filled its ranks with members of the Communist Party, and sought to represent radicals individuals and groups seeking to destroy the U.S. Constitution. In the early 1960’s, Rabinowitz was identified in Senate testimony as being a member of the Communist Party USA. His partner Leonard Boudin’s participation was exposed by a defense memorandum based on declassified summaries of secret FBI files on the Weather Underground that came to light in December 1980. The NECLC’s Washington-based office also housed the law offices of the late National Lawyers Guild (NLG) attorneys David Rein and Joseph Forer, who were also associated with Rabinowitz’ law firm. Rein has been identified as a CPUSA member, while Forer served as co-counsel for the Communist Party with John Abt, a founding member of the NLG, who, in addition to serving on the CPUSA Political Committee, also directed a Soviet spy group in Washington (the 'Ware Group'). In 1997, the NECLC merged with the far-Left Center for Constitutional Rights (CCR), and amended its clientele to include not only Communists, but also proponents of Islamic terrorism. (CCR's latest suit, filed in Germany, claims Donald Rumsfeld is a war criminal.)

      Nancy Rabinowitz has made it clear she shares affection for her father-in-law's son and his causes. ..."

      Still more on this left wing terrorist/nutcase at:

      american_flag2.gif

      LC  (exposing_the_left)
      (please note: this is read-only site-- no membership requests please,  but do feel free to visit the site and forward my posts and information