File - spun polyester yarn and sewing thread

  • export-import-indonesia@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 342 , Mar 18, 2012
      spun polyester yarn and sewing thread

      Need to find suppliers in Indonesia for spun polyester yarn and
      sewing thread. We are a leading importer and wholesaler of sewing
      thread in USA. Can import very huge quantity if quality and price
      acceptable.
      Please quote us your best price for size 50/2, 40/2, 30/2 and
      30/3.Could contact us by :
      Tel: 909 622 8182
      Fax: 909 622 8222
      E-mail: sunyinusai@...