File - Import inquiry

  • export-import-indonesia@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 498 , Dec 1, 2010
      ATTN: (General Manager)

      Dear Sirs,

      We are pleased to inform you that we have indebted you valued
      name and address through Internet. At present we are keenly
      interested in the import of following items from your Country(Indoneshia) in
      the shape of Stock Lot, Job Lot or Surplus Lot & also in Prime Quality

      1. Glass Wool, Rock Wool, Aluminium Tape, Wool Felt
      2. Copper Pipe Insulation, Foam Pipe, Asbestos Products
      3. Fibre Glass Material, Teflon Sheet & Rods(PTFE)
      4. Pressure Gauge, Trolley Wheel, Carbon Rods, Carbon Brushes
      5. Welding Material & Equipments(All Kinds), Fur Fabric Rubber V-Belts For Textile Industry, Textile Nylon Belts, Textile
      Leather Belts.

      For this purpose you are requested to please provide us complete
      Names, Addresses along with Fax/E-mail numbers of the
      Manufacturers of above items in Indoneshia so that we may be able to
      contact them for import purposes promptly Further please Publish our
      Message in your Weekly/Monthly Magazine so that the
      interested/concerned parties in your Country may contact us directly.

      Thanking you in anticipation.

      Yours faithfully,

      (Muhammad Imran Khan)
      Regional Manager

      HABIB SIKANDER & Co
      28-NISHTER(BRANDRETH)ROAD LAHORE 54000 PAKISTAN
      FAX: 92-42-7658030
      E-MAIL: hsc1@...
      Phones: 042-7664419-7657530-7636960
      Home Page: www.habibltd.com