WANTED Pulses, Beans, Peas and Agri-products

  • vkej
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2001

      We require the following Agri products, Pulses, Beans regularly:

       Chick Peas (Kabli) 7,8,9,10,12 mm (Australian, Canadian, Mexican, Turkish etc.)
       Red Peas (Gram),
       Yellow Peas,
       Australian Dun Peas,
      Australian Tyson Peas,
       Green Mung Beans,
       Toor Whole,
       Black Matpe,
       Red Kidney Beans,
       Black Eye White Beans etc.

      Please offer lowest for 5fcl each with specifications, origin, packing on
      CIFC2 at Calcutta port.

      APART FROM THE ABOVE WE ALSO REQUIRE ALUMINIUM SCRAP
      TAINT TABORE AS PER ISRI - 100 MT AND CALCIUM CARBIDE WITH
      GAS YIELD  MIN.  290 LTS/ KG - 100 MT. on CIF HALDIA / CALCUTTA.

      Regards,
      Binay Kejriwal.
      Mobile No. 0091-98310 90022