Re: SEEK to act as AGENT / REPRESENTATIVES for COAL

  • vkej
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27 8:09 PM
      Dear Sir,

      Thanks for your mail. As regards Coal, we have to state as under:

      India is a vast market for COAL and there is very big demand regularly. We
      have contacts with the consumers like Steel Plants, Thermal Power Plants,
      Aluminium Plant, Cement Plants, but for doing business with them, following
      details are required:

      1. Name of the Mines.
      2. Are you Mandate of the Mine.
      3. Authorisation in our name.
      4. Necessary documents/papers to substantiate what we say.

      We once again emphasise that if the above are provided, market is endless
      provided we offer proper quality at competitive rate in comparison with the
      other suppliers. Also please advise the claim formula/ Rejection  in case of
      quality  complain and how to settle the same. Generally the complaints are
      for moisture, ash, CV. The supplier provide a formula for settlement of
      complaint.

      We look forward to hear from you soon in detail.

      Regards,
      Binay Kejriwal,
      Mobile No. 0091-98310 90022

      From: David
      To: vkej
      Subject: Re: SEEK to act as AGENT / REPRESENTATIVES

      dear vkej,

      We can supply u coal from Sumatra Indonesia, pls send me your coal and portland cement, also obsidian specification to use.

      Regard,
      David