SEEK to act as AGENT / REPRESENTATIVES

  • vkej
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2001
      We are experienced marketing company, Calcutta based set up, backed by
      professional personnel , wish to work as Agent / Representative in India for
      Industrial components, Chemicals and MNCG.

      We are well connected with various industries in INDIA like Cement, Steel,
      Aluminium Plants,  Textile, Thermal Power, Coal and Mines.

      We seek AGENCY of Machineries, Spares ,Components  and consumables
      for the above industries.  We may act as your Agent / Representative also in
      India with time bound progamme.

      Companies wish to enter this vast market with their products for good result ,
      please contact with the details  by E. Mail :   vkej@...

      Contact Person: Mr. B. Kejriwal,
      Balaji International,
      32, Ezra Street, North Block,